Bought a new sofa, but there are no buyers on the Marketplace and you can’t throw it away in the association’s rubbish bin?
Are you planning to install a new kitchen with appliances, but first you need to get rid of old kitchen furniture and appliances? Or you just want to make more space in your home, but don’t have a car to take your old furniture to the waste collection point?
Don’t worry, we’ll be happy to help! We will take away your old furniture and equipment and recycle it in an environmentally friendly way at a waste collection point, or take it to a Reuse Centre at your request and with your consent:
- Recycling of old furniture: furniture – sofas, wardrobes, beds, mattresses and other items.
- Electronics disposal: household appliances and appliances – refrigerators, washing machines and other items
Kolimisrõõm does not dispose of household waste, construction waste, medicines, chemicals and other hazardous substances. Hazardous waste must be placed in a hazardous waste collection container, handed over during a hazardous waste collection round or handed over to an undertaking holding a hazardous waste management permit.
What is the cost of furniture removal and disposal?
The price for disposal consists of two parts: the dismantling and removal of old furniture and the disposal fee at the waste station.
The price is based on the following factors: number of movers, dismantling time, access to the entrance, floor, lift access, distance and the weight of the items to be disposed of (at the waste station, pricing is based on weight).
For example, disposing of a sofa (up to 2 parts and up to 70kg in total) in Tallinn with 2 movers to the waste station costs about 65€+km.
Important to know:
- The minimum charge is per hour. After the first hour, the time is calculated to the nearest half hour.
- In the event of cancellation or modification of the booking less than 24 hours in advance, Kolimisrõõm OÜ has the right to charge the cancellation fee for the first agreed working hour.
- For a single item or parcel weighing more than 80kg, a special security fee will be added as applicable.
- Complaints can only be made in writing via e-mail to email@example.com within 2 working days. Subsequent claims will not be accepted. Possible disputes and misunderstandings will be resolved by negotiation, and if no agreement is reached, the situation will be resolved in accordance with the legislation in force in Estonia.
- Payment for the service for private individuals in cash or on the basis of a prepayment invoice.
- Payment for the service to legal persons on the basis of an invoice.
- We also work evenings and weekends by arrangement.
Recommendations for independent furniture disposal – tips in our blog
If you’re still not sure if you want to get rid of your old furniture, but new furniture is on the way, we can also provide a storage service for your old items until you find a suitable destination.