Bought a new sofa, a larger wardrobe or kitchen furniture, but found that it won’t fit in your car? Or are you planning to buy furniture and looking for help with transport? Don’t worry, we’ll be happy to help!
Kolimisrõõm offers a fast and high quality furniture and household goods transport and home delivery service. We offer you the possibility to order transport services in Tallinn and Harju County, for both private and business clients. We also offer a weekly shuttle service between Tallinn-Tartu and Tallinn-Viljandi.
We provide transport and haulage services using state-of-the-art technology – our vans are equipped with professional moving decks, load straps, trolleys, and the necessary tools to ensure the safe delivery of even the most specialised goods. Our vans are also equipped with GPS, so we always know where your goods are and when they will arrive.
You can order a furniture removal service in advance or use our experienced loaders to safely deliver heavy and bulky items to your door. We also have the skills and tools to deal with situations where the furniture you have ordered will not fit up the stairs or through the door. If necessary, we will dismantle the item and reassemble it later, or bring the furniture into the room through the window with a tipper or crane lift.
The final price for the home delivery service is determined by various factors, such as: number of movers, time needed for loading/waiting for the goods, weight of the items, dimensions of the parcels, number of parcels, ordering additional services, distance and time needed for the journey, access to the entrance, floor, and possibility of using the lift. For example, the cost of one sofa couch in Tallinn, including assembly and disposal of packaging, is approximately 55-85€+km, depending on the time needed for loading, distance, floor, dimensions of the sofa, weight, and number of packages.
It is important to note:
- The minimum charge is per hour. After the first hour, the time is calculated to the nearest half hour.
- In the event of cancellation or modification of the booking less than 24 hours in advance, Kolimisrõõm OÜ has the right to charge the cancellation fee for the first agreed working hour.
- For a single item or parcel weighing more than 80kg, a special security fee will be added as applicable.
- Complaints can only be made in writing via e-mail to email@example.com within 2 working days. Subsequent claims will not be accepted. Possible disputes and misunderstandings will be resolved by negotiation, and if no agreement is reached, the situation will be resolved in accordance with the legislation in force in Estonia.
- Payment for the service for private individuals can be made in cash or on the basis of a prepayment invoice. Payment for the service to legal persons is made on the basis of an invoice.
- We also work evenings and weekends by arrangement.
Check out all our terms and conditions for more information.