Calculation of working time/remuneration and minimum pay
- The counting starts at Kolimisrõõm Lao, Punane 42 Tallinn.
- Ends at Kolimisrõõm warehouse Red 42 Tallinn.
- The minimum fee is the first hourly fee.
- After the first hour, the time is calculated to the nearest half hour.
- The hourly price of the shuttle service is subject to an extra charge based on the distance from the place of departure outside Tallinn. Trips start from the warehouse of Kolimisrõõm OÜ, located at Punane 42, Lasnamäe Tallinn.
- If the destination is outside Tallinn, the return fare to the warehouse of Kolimisrõõm OÜ: Punane 42 Tallinn will be added to the price of the removal service.
- Other transport and furniture installation prices will be carried out according to the offer or price list.
Indicative advance notice period
- For larger moves, we recommend at least 1-2 weeks’ notice so that we can coordinate and plan everything.
- For smaller moves, we recommend at least 3-5 days’ notice.
- If you want to move in at the weekend, we recommend you give us a couple of weeks’ notice as weekend slots fill up quickly.
Booking and cancellation
- Reservation of services can only be made by e-mail. For bookings made by phone, please send a confirmation e-mail.
- In the event of cancellation or modification of the booking less than 24 hours in advance, Kolimisrõõm OÜ has the right to charge the cancellation fee for the first agreed working hour.
- Cancellation of the service can be done by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private individuals – pay on the spot either in cash or in advance by bank card (smartphone).
- Legal persons – either on the spot with advance notice by bank card (smart terminal) or on invoice.
- For cooperation partners by agreement.
- When submitting a request or order, please provide as precise a description or volume of the items to be moved as possible.
- For example: 1 piece bed, 1 piece 140×200 mattress, dining table and 6 dining chairs, 6 boxes of kitchen utensils, TV and 20 boxes of clothes, fridge, washing machine.
- We also ask you to indicate whether you would like us to pack your goods yourself or whether you would like us to pack only your furniture or all your goods.
- Also, whether you want to buy moving boxes and whether you want earlier delivery of packing materials.
- Whether you want us to dismantle or assemble your furniture.
- Whether you want old furniture removed or disposed of.
- Whether you want us to store your furniture temporarily or long-term.
- Do you have heavier than average items e.g.. an antique cabinet, piano, safe or any other heavy object that is already subject to special protection.
This is because of the time we have to work and the following customers we want to serve in a timely manner just like you. Otherwise, we will be late for the next customer and the movers’ day will be too long and we will not be able to keep our promise to our customers.
- Moving from and to the destination floor
- Door size
- How narrow or wide are staircases?
- Availability of lift
- Long corridors – whether platform trucks are needed
- Accessibility, fastest access to the house
- From which external door to charge
- How close can you get to the site
Increase or change in agreed workload
- Changes to the agreed scope of work of the moving service can be made at least 48h before the start of the order.
- If we are not able to take on the sudden increase in volume immediately, because new orders after your move have already been agreed, we can arrange a time to resume work.
Packing and packing services for goods in transit
- Goods to be moved and transported must be correctly packed before the goods are moved, either by our movers or by the customer.
- If the goods to be moved have not been packed by us beforehand, i.e. the customer packs the goods himself or does not wish to pack the goods at all, the removal company is not liable for any possible dirt, scratches, breakages or other defects that may occur.
- In the case of packing on the part of the customer, we ask that the goods to be moved are packed as well as possible, i.e. so that they cannot be broken or damaged during reasonable carrying and transport.
- You can always ask us for advice!
- If you would like to have your goods packed by Moving Joy, please let us know in advance so that we can take the necessary packaging and packing materials to protect your property properly.
Furniture assembly and furniture installation
- Please provide as much information as possible when making a request:
- Furniture manufacturer
- Link to the seller’s page for the product or products
- In the case of wall fixing products, information on the type of wall (e.g. stone or double plaster, etc.).
- Be sure to let us know in advance if you need to fix/install furniture to the wall, so we can bring the appropriate tools and equipment.
- Whether the furniture is present, or whether it also needs to be transported or carried upstairs.
- We kindly ask you to make the room where the installation will take place as empty as possible during the time of the service – this gives our installers the opportunity to carry out the assembly or installation of the furniture as quickly as possible.